CRÈME HYDRA SUMMUM
Perfect Moisturising Cream – Face
– Ensures overall hydration
– Leaves the skin soft, supple, resilient and also radiant
– Restores a beautiful and more youthful appearance
– Revitalises the skin
– The face appears more youthful
Guinot’s latest release, the new top of the line hydration cream suppasess all other creams in this range. This moisturiser uses intense hydration to fight the effects of aging, such as wrinkles and dull skin. Furthermore Guinot’s own Hydralogic Complex creates a barrier to lock in moisture and also helps to improve circulation for a bright and youthful glow. Finally Hyaluronic acid, a tried and true ingredient in many Guinot products, enables skin to retain more moisture.
Use Daily: Morning and also Evening.
- Hydration complex; Aquasilanol – Firstly helps reinforce the structure of the skin barrier while also helping increase the skin’s capacity to store water, and restores the flow of water.
- Anti-ageing molecule; Hyaluronic acid – Enables the skin to increase its water storage capacity considerably
Boosts the skin’s mechanisms for hydration
– Aquasilanol hydration complex:
– Creates a barrier that prevents evaporation
– Binds water to the skin
– Improves water distribution
– Anti-ageing molecule: Hyaluronic acid: plumps up and fills dehydration lines
Apply daily morning and/or evening to the face after cleansing thoroughly.
TEXTURE : medium Cream
Facials we recommend, the Hydradermie or the Hydra Plus. Click here for more information.
Why is hydration so important to our skin cells
Research in the field of cellular hydration has shown that when the cell swells up, it triggers an anabolic mechanism in the body, which is a healing mechanism. It is accompanied by positive nitrogen balance, protein synthesis, and growth hormone release, equivalent to useful levels even in older people. Cellular hydration also results in a reduction of cell acidity, reduced autoimmune response, increased fat burning, DNA repair, and increased resistance to viruses.
Now when the cells become dehydrated, it triggers a catabolic state accompanied by muscle wasting, cell hypoxia (oxygen starvation), DNA damage, and accelerated aging. As a result the cell becomes more sensitive to free radicals and more susceptible to viruses and autoimmune diseases. Virtually all symptoms of aging are the result of cellular dehydration accompanied by free radical damage.