Lait Hydra Beaute Confort – Moisture Rich Cleansing Milk for Dry Skin
Creamy cleansing milk comforts dry skin, for smooth and soft skin.
Use Daily: Morning and Night
- Liposkin – a vegetable butter that nourishes the skin and replenishes lipids.
- Shea Oil – softens, soothes and nourishes the skin.
- Fig Extract – moisturizes and helps reduce water loss in the skin.
Knowing your facial cleanser routine is just as important as finding the right product. Even if you have the best product in your hands, if you fail to use it properly, it can restrict the benefits that you should be receiving from its use.
So what is the best way to use a facial cleanser?
First of all, you have to use it twice a day – one in the morning and another at night. Using it once a day is not enough to remove all the impurities from your skin. When you use makeup on your face, you have to clean your face before applying it. There are products that you must apply to protect your skin. Your nighttime cleansing routine is even more important because this is when all the dirt, dust, oil, and makeup residue has accumulated on your face. You want to remove that before you sleep.
Steps when using a facial cleanser
- Make sure your hands are clean.
- Use warm water to splash your face and make it wet.
- Get a small amount of facial cleanser and apply it on your fingertips. You can also use a soft washcloth that is made of cotton.
- Apply the cleanser onto your face gently. Use a circular motion while ensuring that all the areas of your face is covered. Start from your forehead going to your cheeks, nose, chin, and then your neck. Concentrate on areas that you know is the dirtiest. Usually, your nose would need a lot of attention – especially if you are prone to have a lot of blackheads here.
- Continue massaging for a minute and then leave the cleanser on your face for a couple of minutes to allow it to penetrate.
- Rinse your face thoroughly with lukewarm water. Remove all the traces of the cleanser on your face. Feel free to use a cotton pad for better effects.
- Splash cold water on your face to shrink your pores and help improve the circulation of blood.
- Dry your face using a clean facial towel. Ideally, you want to have a separate towel that you will only use on your face.
- Once dry, apply other products – preferably a toner and then moisturizer after. The toner will take care of the other dirt that the cleanser failed to remove.