Newhite Anti-Dark Spot Concentrate – Anti – Pigmentation
Guinot’s Newhite Anti-Dark Spot Concentrate is a 14-day treatment that fades dark spots and also other pigment-related imperfections. A concentrated formula with three brightening ingredients, it reduces melanin and tyrosinase levels in the skin for a more even complexion. Finally it targets excess pigmentation by lightening brown spots and also evening out the skin tone.
This targeted treatment product slows UV-induced melanin production and reduces melanin levels to fade pigmentation. Furthermore antioxidants protect the skin from damaging free radicals.
Newhite Anti-Dark Spot Concentrate is ideal for hyperpigmented skin types and those with uneven skin tones. The soft cream penetrates deep into pores instantly and the tip applicator helps facilitates application to specific areas. This brightening cream can be used on the hands and neckline as well as the face.
Caution – if applied during the day please use an SPF on areas applied as products used to treatment pigmentation make the skin vulnerable to new pigmentation from sunlight due to the powerful ingredients within the treatment product.
- Fades excess pigmentation.
- Lightens age spots.
- Evens skin tone.
- Potent, concentrated formula.
- Precision tip ideal for targeting spots.
- For 14 days, apply every morning and evening directly to dark spots on face, hands, and neck, but avoid the eye area.
- Melanoxyl – Slows UV-induced melanin production; also reduces melanin levels to fade pigmentation.
- Stabalized Vitamin C – Antioxidant; inhibits tyrosinase to brighten the skin; boosts cellular turnover.
- ActiWhite – Visibly lightens and brightens discoloration; a safe and effective alternative to Hydraquinone.
- Vitamin E – Antioxidant; hydrates, heals, and also protects.
- Cellular Life Complex – Contains 20 amino acids, 14 vitamins, 15 biological actives, and also 7 mineral salts; invigorates cellular metabolism and regeneration.
Pigmentation facials we recommend, the Hydra Ph Course, also the Age Summum course or the Hydradermie facial. Click here for more information.