Newhite Pure Vitamin C Brightening Serum
Serum Eclaircissant Vitamin C
For Hyperpigmented Skin Types. Pigmentation Treatment
Guinot’s Newhite Serum is an extremely powerful and intensive 14-day treatment that penetrates deep in to the skins layers to lighten discoloration, pigmentation and also restores a radiant, even complexion. Firstly it works to inhibit the formation of dark spots and to fade existing uneven pigmentation. Furthermore reduce initial melanin levels while also slowing UV-inducted melanin production as well.
Newhite Vitamin C brightening serum is ideal for hyperpigmented skin and also uneven skin tones. Formulated with antioxidants, this serum protects the skin against prematurely-aging free radicals and other environmental aggressors.
If using in the day, make sure to wear an SPF over all areas with the serum applied. When treating pigmentation, the skin become susceptible to new pigmentation from sunlight from the powerful active ingredients.
- Lightens dark spots.
- Slows melanin formation to prevent dark spots.
- Boosts cell turnover to fade existing dark spots.
- Dramatically brightens and evens skin tone.
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage.
- Remove the vial of Pure Vitamin C from its packet and break off the top.
- Pour the contents of the vial into the bottle of the serum. Mix thoroughly.
- Apply in light dabs to the face and neck before moisturizing.
- Use morning and evening as a 14-day treatment course.
- Make sure to use an SPF if applied during the day.
- Melanoxyl – Slows UV-induced melanin production and also reduces initial melanin levels.
- Vitamin C – Antioxidant; inhibits tyrosinase to brighten the skin and also boosts cellular turnover.
Size: 25ml + 5mls of pure Vit C to mix.
Pigmentation facials we recommend, the Hydra Ph Course, and also Age Summum course or the Hydradermie facial. Click here for more information.