Take care of your skin this Autumn
As we move into Autumn and start to see the seasons change from Summer to Winter it’s important to make sure you look after your skin and prepare it for the cooler weather.
Here are 5 tips for taking care of your skin in cooler weather:
- Moisturise: Use a moisturiser that is more oil-based instead of water-based. The oil will create a protective layer on the skin that retains more moisture than a cream or lotion.
- Apply Sunscreen: You should always try to protect you skin when outside (even at winter time).
- Healthy Diet/ Drink Fluids: Keep yourself hydrated and eat healthy food.
- Don’t forget your feet and hands: Use a lotion or cream for your feet.
- Exfoliate: Regularly exfoliate to get the dead skin off periodically; that helps any moisturisers you use to sink in faster and deeper.
Treat Yourself to Better Feeling Skin:
At Vanilla we offer full range of body treatments that will leave your skin soft, smooth and supple. Come in and see one of our team today to discuss how we can help repair and rejuvenate your skin.